Sunday, February 27, 2011

2 weeks and counting

2 weeks from tomorrow I find out if I matched or not and then on March 17th we find out where we are going. We are hoping it is out west somewhere. The girls would all like to live a lot closer to Granparents. We hope it works out that way. I thought they would be sad about leaving our house here in Columbus but I think it will be a pretty smooth transition. Its crazy to think that I will be graduating in June and will actually be expected to know stuff. I'm looking forward to moving on and actually getting paid to work. I will be doing general surgery residency which will last for the next 5-6 years depending on where we go. No more having every holiday off and I wont get a three month breaks from school anymore. At age 30 I guess its time to enter the workforce.

1 comment:

Duncan said...

Wishing you the best of luck!